Sunday, 14 June 2009

Up to speed

Very well done all those who've blogged. I was very surprised to see Ruth there. I am as blown away as her. Please encourage the others to get started, Tric and Jacqueline included as busy as I'm sure they are.

Well, I will be seeing you all tomorrow, camera in hand. My job is two fold. One to get a few publicity shots for the performances in August and the other for documentary purposes. I know you've all signed a consent slip. However, anyone prefering image anonymity just let me know. On the other hand, any front-of-camera-happy people out there please feel free to come up close. They make the best shots.

Whilst you've all been yoging (is that a word, I doubt it, but I like it, so I'm gunna use it), and authentic moving, even tree climbing, I've been rowing a dragon-boat today to raise funds for, of all things, the human milk bank. And yes, you got it, it is what it says it is.

And now I must be off. I have a bunch of flyers to make and print tonight for us to hand out to those curious onlookers that we come across in the street tomorrow and who are keen to find out what on earth we are doing. Now, be nice as we're keen to support people to pursue their interest, wherever that may take us or them.

Ok best get on. See you tomorrow.
Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.