Tuesday, 30 June 2009

believe it when i sense it

Yes, I am touching the keys and words are appearing on the screen but will this ever be published? It has taken a good few weeks to get to this point..post stir already diving into other experiences. Holding Trafford Hall and all its stirrings! Ray Chung is in town from USA and taught an amazing CI workshop in Winsford! I am still digesting all of that information. Ruth and I are getting ready for the July research. Have you all given your doodle dates to Ms. Glamorgan? Who needs places to stay?

We will meet at Stanley Palace, that was where we had lunch at the end of Watergate street. 10am July 24th and move until 4pm with a lunch break. Hope to see most of you then. x JMc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.